Do you have a big idea? Are you looking to spin your idea out from the University? Then the Converge Challenge is for you! Converge Challenge provides hands-on mentoring, business support and offers a total prize fund of £130,000+ of cash and in-kind business support.
There are three Converge Challenge awards:
- 1st Prize (£43,000 cash & £27,500+ in-kind)
- Runner up (£15,000 cash & £16,500+ in-kind)
- Design & Creativity (£10,000 cash & £16,000+ in-kind)
Do you have an early-stage idea for a new product, or service? If so we can offer business support and provide enough funding for you to create a prototype or secure IP rights. The prize pot is £15,000 cash injection is vital to help kick start your business venture.
There are two KickStart awards:
- KickStart Winner (£10,000 cash)
- KickStart Runner-up (£5,000 cash)
Does your business idea focus on tackling social problems, strengthening communities, improving people's life chances or protecting the environment? If so you could be in with a chance of winning thousands of pounds to help get it off the ground.
There are two Social Enterprise awards:
- 1st prize (£6,000 cash & £5,000 in-kind)
- Runner up (£4,000 cash & £5,000 in-kind)
The in-kind support will include an investment readiness workshop delivered by Social Investment Scotland (SIS) and PR support.